Your home is your sanctuary – it’s somewhere to showcase who you are and serves as an inviting space to welcome friends and family. Our belief is that a door is not only a separation between rooms, rather a significant element of the interior that brings beauty ans functionality to your home.
Tromsdorf offers truly bespoke quality internal door sets to perfectly fit in with your tastes and the requirements of the room.
Advantages of our internal doors
- Noise Insulation: Our acoustic range of internal doors offer noise reduction and their minimalist design features seamless architectural lines and sizes too.
- Purpose-Built Solutions: Internal doors can include single or double doors, and can feature hinges or sliding mechanisms depending on your requirements.
- Space Saving: We create internal bi-fold doors that act as great room dividers and work well in small spaces
- Modern Design: We offer modern designs to compliment contemporary interiors.
- Custom made: We also provide custom-made internal doors with glass and internal doors made to measure to suit your home décor and other requirements such as fire rated models.
High expectations are placed on a modern front door.
As a fixed design element, your front door design and the entrance to your home not only provides the first impression for visitors, it sets the scene and tone for what’s inside. At the same time, it provides an effective insulation and high security that you can feel comfortable in your home. So, it's no wonder, if you want to count on the highest quality when choosing your front door.
- Security: As the main entrance to your home, a front door must provide security. To determine how safe a door is, you should inform yourself about the so-called resistance class.
- Thermal insulation: In old homes, it's not just leaking windows that lose heat - even the front door is often responsible for excessive heat loss. Modern front doors should provide a solution through effective insulation.
- Design: The front door is sometimes referred to as a "business card of the house" and this comparison is quite justified. As a striking design feature on the façade, the front door gives a direct impression of your home. Therefore, it makes sense to follow your own taste when choosing your front door.
- Soundproofing: Not only when you live on a busy street, effective soundproofing is an important feature of your front door. And it should be designed so that you remain undisturbed. When choosing, pay attention to a soundproofing that should withstand between 27 decibels and 32 decibels.
- Durability & Easy care: A front door must not only look good over many years, but also function flawlessly. They are permanently exposed to the weather and should not only be durable, but also easy to clean. Simple wiping is usually enough to free your door of water stains or dust. Regular and extensive care is usually not necessary.
- Versatile: House doors are usually made of wood, aluminum or plastic, which brings different benefits. In our assortment we present you a particularly broad spectrum of products and advise you on the respective characteristics. It is also possible to customize individual designs to your wishes. Sunken windows or metal elements, door handles and much more - you put together with us a front door or entrance door that fits exactly to your wishes.
At Tromsdorf we can assure you will meet all the criteria above. Visit our showroom located in Kaiserslautern and check our assortment of interior and entrance doors. Our trained employees are reliable specialists who will provide you experienced advice and show you the available options for your project.
Our in-house assembly team will install your doors in a timely and professional way. We guarantee we will exceed your expectations.